Nootropic drugs or, as they are also called, nootropics (from the Greek noos-mind and tropos-turn, direction) are medicinal substances that selectively improve the functions of the brain and increase its resistance to various damaging factors. Russian scientists have been studying the properties of the brain for decades, after which they have developed and patented an innovative drug from this group - Noopept®.
Noopept® is a unique peptide-structured nootropic drug that affects 3 stages of memory: initial processing, storage and retrieval (reproduction). In addition, Noopept® has neuroprotective properties, protecting the brain from harmful effects and restoring its functions after injuries. Noopept has confirmed the presence of a vegetative-normalizing effect, that is, the ability to reduce headaches, dizziness, palpitations and meteorological dependence in vegetative-vascular disorders.
- Vegetative stabilizing, anxiolytic and antiasthenic action;
- A complex effect on the rheological properties of blood;
- Proven efficacy and safety for cognitive disorders of various origins (vascular and traumatic), incl. in comparison with piracetam;
- The development of a full-fledged nootropic action as early as 2-3 weeks of therapy;
- Lack of psychostimulating action;
- Favorable safety profile and wide therapeutic window.
Indications for use
Impaired memory, attention, other cognitive functions and emotionally labile disorders (including in elderly patients);
the consequences of traumatic brain injury;
cerebrovascular insufficiency (encephalopathies of various origins);
other conditions with signs of decreased intellectual productivity.
It has proven efficacy and a favorable safety profile for cognitive disorders of various origins (vascular and traumatic), incl. versus piracetam.
Noopept® is an original drug made in Russia, all others are fake